Qatar Cybersecurity Frameworks
– Qatar 2022 Cybersecurity Framework, CSF implementation
– Qatar Privacy Law consulting
– National ICS security Standard
Qatar Cybersecurity Frameworks
- Business Benefits
- Our Approach
- Why OISSG ?
- Our Offerings
- Continuous security incident monitoring to detect threats
- Certified team with multi-platform expertise
- Multi-vendor platform support for a large number of devices
- Solutions governed by compliance standards
- A single view of all incidents and reports through a secure web portal
Simple approach consist of 4 basic steps :
And Incident Mgmt. simultaneously
- Our SOC is a centralized threat management operation supporting your security monitoring, incident management and log retention. It covers the entire gamut of enterprise security surveillance, from one central platform.
- 24/7 event and incident monitoring and response services ensure round-the-clock protection
- Compliant SOC services that conform to industry best practices ITIL/CoBIT/NIST
- Powerful engine that detects, alerts and notifies on threats giving you complete cover on threats and intrusions
- Reduce organizational risk while increasing security awareness in your organization
- Onsite support 24X7 hours.
- Continuous monitoring of Logs.
- Asset integration with SIEM tools for logs.
- Reduce false positive alerts and events.
- Investigation report management and technical view.
- Investigation report detail technical view.
- Quarterly/Annual incident report management view.
- Being vigilant about latest Trends in security and new vulnerabilities disclosures.
- Every Six month malware and incident handling/response training to IT staff, Educating latest threat and protection mechanism.
Frequently Asked Questions
MOTC has initiated the National Information Assurance Policy (NIAP) for adoption of all government entities and critical sectors in the State of Qatar. The NIAP provides organization with the necessary foundation and the relevant tools to enable the implementation of a full-fledged Information Security Management System
The NIAP (v2. 0) specifies high-level information classification methodology which allows for appropriate values to be ascertained, risks to be determined and appropriate protections to be applied.
OISSG as an Accredited NIA implementer from MOTC can help your organization to start the compliance process right from the scratch. OISSG can help your organization to conduct the Business Impact Analysis and can prepare your organization for initial registration and the following documentations:
- Business Impact Analysis
- Compliance Roadmap
- Statement of Applicability
- Information Security Policy
- Information Asset Classification Register
Till the policy and procedures documentation, technical controls assessments, implementation and internal audit.
With the preparation to host the FIFA World Cup in 2022, Qatar has issued a framework which makes cybersecurity and privacy top priority. This framework is aimed at a national level for all governmental and critical sectors, businesses and institutions which should implement it and adopt it by 2022.
The design of Qatar 2022 Cyber Security Framework (CSF) is attempting to take a capability-based approach which is a fit for purpose. It considers security risks identified by the entities as a result of risk management and use it to scope world cup services and associated systems.
Qatar Privacy Law:
HH the Emir Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad al-Thani on Thursday (November 13) issued Law No 13 of 2016 on protecting personal data. According the law, businesses are now banned from sending direct marketing messages electronically without obtaining an individual’s prior consent. According to the law, organizations must adhere to basic data protection responsibilities. It also includes articles that require consent from individuals before their personal information can be used by an organization. According to Article 17, the owner or operator of any website related to children must put up a policy about how it manages the information of minors.
National ICS Security Standard:
The national ICS security baseline standard provides the minimum controls that needs to be incorporated or addressed for any ICS system that has been determined to be critical.