Information System Audits & Assessments
- Business Benefits
- Our Approach
- Why OISSG ?
- Our Offerings
- Evaluation of Controls within Information Systems Environment
- Assessment of technological risks from business perspective
- Risk prioritization
- Recommendation of appropriate and cost-effective controls
- Helps achieve organization goals
We focus on Confidentiality of proprietary, sensitive, critical information viz. Customer database, new prospects, contract pricing & terms, strategy & plans, “not yet published” information, customer complaints, product quality data, tender data, bid details, ongoing negotiations, R&D information, law suits, sales pipeline, accounting “adjustments”, payroll etc.
Integrity & Reliability of key data is analysed for Receivables, Payables, accurate system logic and processing, system interfaces & data transfer validation, MIS correctness for decision making, financial reports etc.
Availability of Systems & data is analysed to help the clients ensure smooth running of business, minimize system downtime & staff idle time
- Specializes in Information Risk Management, Information Systems Audit, Information Security Consulting and Business Continuity Management
- Professional team with experience across the globe & covering various industry verticals
- Relevant qualifications like C.I.S.A., C.I.S.S.P., C.A. etc.
- Extensive use of checklists & tools
Our Information Systems Audit covers all aspects of I.T. Governance & I.T. Management. We have necessary competence & experience to conduct
- Business Applications Audit including ERP Audit & Web Application Security Audit
- Database Audit
- Disaster Recovery Audit
- Physical Security Audit
- Network Security Audit
- Data Centre Security Audit
- Endpoint Data Security Audit